Celebrating Mom - Feeling Close in a Time of Social Distance
Mother's Day is upon us!
It's time to remember ALL the moms in your life: your biological-mother, Godmother, adopted mother, all the moms in your blended family, don’t forget all those wonderful women who ACT like moms when you really need them!
The Best Mom’s Day Gift EVER? YOU!
- Call them – Nothing takes the place of hearing each other’s voices.
- Facetime – Time to get your mom up to speed…if she isn’t already.
- On-Line party – Have you tried Zoom? It’s not just for business.
- Write a note, speak from your heart.
- There is something so special about getting a real letter in the mail. It will be read it over and over – and it doesn’t get lost in cyberspace!
- Last minute? An email letter is great. Add your favorite video clips, a YouTube or TED Talk recommendation, or a side-splitting comedy act. Of course, don’t forget recent pictures of you…not just your kids.
- So many local places are now delivering, just call and ask. Flowers, food, art supplies, books, wood working equipment…the list is endless.
- Drop a gift at her door, and when she opens, SING…or at least greet her with warm wishes! Then, perhaps share a socially distanced walk and talk.
- Gift certificates for time together when things open up again. Restaurants, spas, or a trip to a museum, zoo or another local spot she is craving to see.
- Remember moms who are struggling, too. Food shelves are in dire need right now. They will welcome your donations of food and cash.
Still not sure what your mother would like? JunoActive is running a terrific Gift Card promotion through the month of May. Treat mom to a JunoActive Electronic Gift Card and receive a bonus Electronic Gift Coupon in return! Purchase today for you and your mom.