US Size Chart
Euro Size Chart
What’s the difference between the standard fit brief and the full fit brief?
- The waistband on the full fit brief sits 2” higher than the standard fit brief.
- The relaxed/unstretched waistband measurement of the full fit brief is 4” smaller than the standard fit brief. This is to help the brief stay in place.
- The full fit also has additional room in the seat.
These pattern adjustments make our full fit brief an excellent option for pear-shaped bodies.
*With all the technical measurements aside, chatting friend to friend: our standard fit brief generally works well for those that carry more in the front and the full fit brief is pleasing to our friends that are more pear-shaped and carry more on the backside.
What’s the difference between the standard fit bra and full fit bra?
- The full fit bra has extra length in the front to accommodate a fuller bust.
- The full fit bra also has darts at the side for better shaping.
- The full fit bra is designed to fit approximately two cup sizes larger.
Please note, the term “cup” is only used as a reference point for sizing. Our bras do not include cups.
🧡 *If you still have questions, we are happy to help! Call or email our Customer Service Department at:
email@example.com | 763-284-7274 | Monday-Friday 10am-4pm CST, Closed on weekends